Took some of the family out to take down some Ash trees today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Having another Southern Draw tonight, 3 more left in the sampler so probably have another one tomorrow night. [ATTACH]
Had a Hoofty this morning while burning off some junk wood. Thanks Brad. :yes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Having this one tonight :yes: [ATTACH]
$1 in honor of the late Bob Barker & remind them to spay & neuter their pets…
You most likely would not be the first to consume either of those before seeing the dentist.
Brad is anticipating that…
That’s neat that your son spent some time playing on that stump. Those cotton woods get really big, we have some big ones around here. There...
This one was very mild, I put it down at the 1/2 way point. I will finish it in the morning. I went grabbed something with a bit more flavor....
I haven’t had a bad one from the Oliva 2nds I bought. They are Maduro Churchills, I have some Maduro torpedoes but haven’t tried them.
I think those are well suited for a morning smoke. I really like the one tried from Brad also.
Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
Yep, just keep driving it will put the weight back on the pickup. That is one awfully long bumper hitch trailer, something like that should be a...
I am trying this one tonight, a nice sunset also even if it is a bit warm & humid. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I doubt I will buy a box but I would like to try one. I did buy a lottery ticket today though…
These better be damm good cigars for $31-$38 each… [ATTACH]
Going to give this one a try tonight [ATTACH]
I bet that 064 is an azz kicker
And the locals/farmers who used the road. Not much worse than going down a road some gomer tore the hell out of playing in the mud. The dried...