The chain was starting to get dull before I started, it is definitely ready for the grinder now.
So what I am seeing is mama is doing all the work while you saunter around, take pictures & most likely having a cigar ???
Just a jag of some roughly 25y/o Osage [ATTACH] And the assistants having a nap & monopolizing the seat in the process. [ATTACH]
This ^^^^, that is definitely Honey Locust. The thorns & bark give it away.
I had this one tonight, it was pretty good. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So everyone is saying it didn’t really happen then ???
Jake said he bought the last box he could find 2-3 years ago, maybe longer. I think some singles & such can still be found on trading boards here...
[ATTACH]
This was a damm good cigar. :thumbs:
Having this one tonight courtesy of Jake from OPE [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The only reason I haven’t been there is I am usually on the west side of the concrete jungle & everytime I am in Ankeny the traffic is ridiculous....
PM me your address & I will ship you some hedgeballs this fall when they are ready. You can start your own Osage timber like Eric Wanderweg
It was about 85* when got done what I wanted. There wasn’t much breeze in that area, I was leaking a lot of coolant & the flies were ridiculous....
That’s a bummer about the Perdomo. I have been to Cigar Source & Iowa Cigar but never Greenleaf. I really like Leaf Brothers out off I-80 at...
Have you already deforested your area ??? The firewood sales here aren’t what they are in your area.
Stephiedoll How is the weed killing going at Bunny’s ?
Scrounging is a lot more entertaining & exciting though, lol.
After mowing hay, weeds & stuff for 10 hours today I am trying this one out. [ATTACH]
I have a bunch of Perdomos but they have never really tripped my trigger. The Hemingways & My Fathers I really enjoy. Which shop did you go to ?
I gots all kinds of Mulberries & Honey Locust that need removed that you can have if this deal falls thru & you get bored and need something to...