A lawn mower would be your best bet in my opinion. Was you plot mowed off before the trees were planted ? Unless your plot is tightly fenced...
I think what most of the folks here are implying is that independent credible non-guberment funded sources should be recognized & taken into...
:rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
I was going to mention them & forgot.
I had some Osage that was in the single digits & probably have more that is testing in the single digits but Osage is a rare firewood for most &...
So I posted before watching the posted vid, I would think that he was referring to the Birch they had there. I have no experience with birch but...
If I recall correctly someone stated that their Kuuma owners manual stated that it performed best at 25% moisture. As opposed to most stoves state...
I routinely hit my plastic wedges, I nice sharp single cut file brings them right back.
Stephiedoll you may try contacting auctiontime Consign Your Equipment | AuctionTime | AuctionTime.com They will give you an estimated value, it...
You couldn’t get any help around here for $10 hr. I offered a nephew $20 hr to help with firewood, he said no. I usually pay my nieces & another...
I will take it to my buddy that has a welding & fabrication shop, he will get it fixed up for me. He welded the head back on my pickaroon for me....
The boring beatles/insects are loving it too, they have been busy making holes & dust.
No, it only knocked the points off of about 3 cutters otherwise it was in pretty good shape. At least for being used for milling aluminum…
I made some Honey Locust shavings from the logs I bucked up today, I still have a few left to do. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I made some...
The bark almost looks like Pondersosa but you are probably familiar with that. I have no experience with white fir.
Looks like a good one, especially after some firewooding.
I had this one this morning, it smelled wonderful out of the cellophane unlit & it had very sweet tobacco flavor unlit. The lit flavor wasn’t...
You cheated your over 25…