Its so beautiful :eek:
steep hollow, up top is an old RR bed.pic from my family room and pic from the rd. River runs from the hills under the rd and through my property....
Thank you, I can do up to 22” but most of those are 16 to 18, cut 3 years ago before I had my new stove.
[ATTACH] Moving a pile of 3 year old maple and hickory, really nice stuff for being piled up. Very dry and barkless. Man I love this stuff...
Thank you, I usually put good size rounds on my splitting log that has a tire mounted on it and beat the heck of the round to make kindling,...
I have 2x6 board cutoffs going across under the sheeting
Im going to make a few of these boxes for storing the cutoffs I get. Good campfire wood and kindling for the stove. I sandwiched two heavy plastic...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]