Its brand new, havnt even gone through a tank of gas yet.
Thank you pallet pete, the whole setup is only a few months old and iv moved alot of wood already, so nice not using the wheel barrow anymore.
Bi i take that back, i need to check it after work today
Yup the pin is in the closest hole to the ball
Thanks, im going to further investigate when i get home, but that sounds like whats happeninng and the weight of the load makes it come off. Thanks
:thumbs: Nice score! Im jelous
If you zoom in the trailer doesnt have a regular ball attachment it has this u channel that slides over the ball with a rotating sleeve to aid in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is the big oak asplundh dropped across from my driveway, had a little time to myself so i went out. When i was...
I have only had this one for a few months but it dumps nice and swivels. One of the guys said yoy have to be careful in the winter with poly cuz...
Ya its all over my property so i deal with it alot. I heard somewhere that it also carries the sand in the bark as it grows.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’ve had this big 12 foot hickory log laying around for a couple of years because when I cut it down i found out there had been...
I love this thing, subaru engine starts up easy even in the coldest temps after sitting. Splits big tough rounds nice. Highly recommend, iv used...
Alot of times i dont need it but i always want it. Nice score
Beech takes some time to dry in my experience with it. Love that truck!
Lol you guys notice everything. That was my uncles, i just dug it up that day.
It is nice, but yup alot of work. Gotta open the pool this week. Thats s real money sucking headache at times. Well worth it though after s hard...
Haha none taken, thanks
All day event CSS, started at 9:30 and just got out of the shower at 8:00. I usually start stacking the wood next to the small wall of BBQ wood...
[ATTACH]
Got alot of stacking and splitting done and cleaned up the work area. Wife stacked the whole left side.[ATTACH]