Lots of beech, oak and maple. Thanks ya i live barkless too. Logs were sitting for 5 years
Delivered 3 truckloads to my friends house and CSS. Enjoyed the cooler temps today and had the wife driving the truck while I choked logs. The...
Ya, I love that too. My Dad and uncles tell me I have issues. I tell them Thank you! My wife was on the screenporch watchin me yesterday bring up...
I love the fiskars too, so much the wife says “ what the hell did we buy a splitter for”. If you really wanna save money garage sale and buy a new...
I highly recommend this one, iv had it 4 or 5 years now and love it. [ATTACH]
Yes it was a great day, there is some small i mean very small trout in there swimming around. Thanks guys
Worked that wood pile today and started pulling logs out with the truck from the pile. CSS that truckload at my buddies. Hot out today and hotter...
My sister, cousin and brother inlaw always saying crap to me about doing wood all the time. Guess who was bitching up a storm about wet sizzling...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] Outside all day today, firewood and lots of weed whackin. Stacked some maple to split and burned some brush, if...
Im sure you guys are familiar with the tarp ripping on the wood splitter handle when covered. Did I just invent this idea? I cut a tennis ball and...
Wow, Nice job
Its year round therapy for me. I love to work in the pouring rain i think im normal. I did arrange stacks of wood on the fourth, nothing crazy...
Welcome metalcuttr, nice pics :dex:
I have the pin in the rt spot, i havnt had the trailer and quad together since that day. Today ill see what i can do.
Wow great job!
Those brackets are sweet! Good looking racks. Do you put anything on the roof to protect the plywood?
Phones and cars are great leverage :rofl: :lol:
This guys gettin there 3 yrs old wearin my boots and truck pic he’s 4 1/2. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like those rows, they’ll dry nice too. Nice job