No, i actually use that pulley for deer and sometimes I skin sheep for the local farmer when he loses one. He lost about a half dozen in the last...
I split some oak and maple but id say that fresh pile is mostly hickory which is not my favorite to split but i love it. Topped off the other...
Yup where im standing is all cleared out ready for the drop
Yup where im standing is all cleared out ready for the drop.
I have put up some pics of food cooking before, i love this thing. I love to put all the fixings of a build and cook your own kabob bar for...
This white oak is coming down before the leaves go in my pool cover. I built a little wood store from the free pallet scraps i get from the pallet...
I[ATTACH] I was playing today too. :D
Nice, you really know how to make an entrance
Wash outs on roads and this thing is rippin. Wish i knew how to post videos.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Got into more splittin yesterday afternoon. I cant stop thinking about wood, i have a problem. :woodsign::axe::stacker:
That was my plan too, just took some game food out of the freezer. Enjoy the day!!!
Yaaa buddy! Get it, love that roadside stuff.
Okay im confused cus those pics are real fuzzy in my photos. Im glad their clear for you to see.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out back for some therapy and cut down a couple trees, one of them could have been considered a higher...
Ya im quite surprised there is not alot of rotten or punky wood.
Oh yes they are, 1 lift into the truck, then i take them from the tailgate rt to tge splitter 2 feet away
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This stuff was on the bottom of a big pile of logs for 6 years. Still real heavy and pretty dry,i have to check the...
Welcome Smokey Jeff, looks like a good day to me. This is an awesome group of people here.
Ya 60’s this weekend, i cut and split Monday when it was 90’s, i cant wait for 60’s. Had two neighbors ask to buy wood from me, lots of guys sold...
My wife just surprised me with this for my birthday. Best gift ever i was so excited.[ATTACH]