Just watched a video on fresh air intake. This guy was saying if you dont have Fresh air intake your stove is pulling in cold air from all your...
Ya I worked for Asplundh Im well aware!! :rofl: :lol:
Wow that is really nice, good job. I cant wait to do something like that.
[ATTACH] One more big one. I have no idead how many yards this is but its definitely over 20.
Oh it smells amazing :thumbs:
Ya you got that right, having a home your never bored.
Barely had the hickory tree cleaned up and now I got an a$$ load of mulch and more coming today. Moved alot with the dump cart and quad and...
No i just connect the poles as i push up and out the chimney. Got the poles at lowes, they are very flexible. And i have the shopvac running in...
Did mine today and i do it from the inside
[ATTACH]
Yo, MikeyB I grew up in Ronkonkoma. My brother still lives there in Nesconset and I have family in kings park and Port Jefferson. Caught alot of...
Oooooooo ok ya im a little slow sometimes :thumbs:
Didnt even come close to the shed. The looks close though
Yup shagbark
[ATTACH] Oh boy more wood!!!! :D
Ya buddy!!! Take it all :stacker::woodsign:
That would work too i bet. Save it for when im older. The leaves, the 50 squirrels on my lawn making a mess, limbs etc
Theres all the hickory, im trying to decide if i want to do it leaves on or wait till winter????[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I just layed down a bunch more pallets and would like to get a cover over this wood. I took this pic from a classroom last minute. That...
I wish i could even wear slippers, my feet get too hot.