Im sure iv mentioned my very aggresive plan for firewood this winter. I have not even burned a half cord of my seasoned wood this winter. I go...
Yup no grubs or worms, red pine is nice wood and looks so clean when split and stacked. I am definitely going to take advantage of all i can get...
Lol my wife is freezing when it is 72 also and i say how come you like the a/c blasting in our house to the point where you can see your breath....
Thank you for all the comments, iv done alot of work in that room, nxt is removing that tile behind the stove on the floor also. Most of it is...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Pretty cold out there this am. I filled her up the night before with more than my usual amount. Stay warm my friends!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Burnin Red pine in the stove also, wow it throws some heat, once split and brought in the house that dead standing red...
After further examinations of the trees around its red pine. Thank you
Got a whole lot of standing dry wood but i have never cut a tree like this. Im a little confused with this one. Bark is thin and flaky. Red...
[ATTACH] Little guy with two thumbs up !!! (Did we have fun picking wood daddy) Thats what he said to me when we got done bucking and stacking...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Happy New Year to all, wow i love being out in my woods working. Im very happy with the progress when looking up from...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Happy holidays to all, needless to say the family was not surprised when I created this little scene. When I was splitting the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here’s Tito, 115 lb German shepherd. He loves to bring wood in and be outside on the property playing.
Thats gonna be fun!!:mad::headbang:
Lethal weapons are my favorite. Die hards too.
Single digits here by 5:00 AM. I just started burning logs a couple days ago. Iv been burning scraps from a pallet mill since the start of burnin...
:thumbs: Oh yes sir its everywhere!!! :woodsign::hair:
I love my 455, no idea how many cords its cut. Without having it in front of me id say its over 12 years old and the only problem iv had was 2...
Yes they did i believe it was a 19 year old kid. You can google the story. Kid was standing on his driveway waving to the big lowes truck thinking...
Its post and beam, built out of 4 inch foam panels so its pretty solid except needs some new windows, there is some new windows and doors though....
Some people dont even care if its a kid. A 9 year old boy robbed at gunpoint for his lemonade stand money in North Carolina! Kid had a lawn...