Thank you so much for all of your kind words friends. I feel good today. Im up and around much more so i just keep up the exercises and get my...
Ya they sent me to southern and then i was in boston med ctr real quick. When it was time to leave BMC they sent me to a place in Fitchburg that...
Hello all, just a reminder on being prepared with nice dry wood and kindling. A few weeks ago i had awful pain in my back for about a week, then...
Yes sir, its a nice piece of mind when they are playing on the property messing around in the brook and the woods. He truly is our best friend.
He’s 115 lb teddy bear, he’s definitely like living with a black bear. Such a good boy, its funny when people knock at the door, all you see is...
Yes thank you, my son is 5 Kameron (Kamo) and my dog Tito love to play together in the snow. Tito can practically plow the driveway with kis...
[ATTACH] Fun with my boys too, Took this 20 minutes ago, its comin down pretty good.
Around here you can find it on the sides of the road from asplundh, mostly small diameter which are nice cuz it dries ok that way. Most people...
You are so right my friend shirtless and shorts :woodsign:
I forgot to mention that i havnt turned my heat on in 9 years and have never paid for firewood. I do have oil so thats what heats my hot water, i...
I cant put a price on what the smell of 2 stroke ,fresh cut wood or splitting and stacking does for my mind body and soul. Just Being in the woods...
I have a brand new Can am 450 outlander and i paid $6k and i love it!!! I might have gone with honda but they cost alot more. If i your looking at...
[ATTACH] Oh boy, Yep im a fat kid doing a couple of late night burgers, some small oak and hickory splits topped with a handful of apple briquets....
I dont know how i just did that with my reply
I learned on the internet to turn your blade around on your circular saw to cut that metal. It worked awesome
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I decided to do this while the wife and kids were out, finished the sheetrock next to the stove(left side) then i cut...
That stuff is gold, iv been burning stuff like that all season! I have the same moisture meter too. Nice work!
I added bungee cords to the chains on the saw horse instead of carabiners, the bungees get the chains tight.
Still snow on the north side of roof where i would need to go up so I just run the brush from the inside and go up for inspections of roof,...