I second that. Elm she’s real mean
I like that idea
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some have seen this pic, this just about all pine. Think it lasted about 4 -5 days
Yup, not much of a coal bed left but not alot of ash either, not much at all. I burn it like any other wood, cuttin off air to control the burn,...
Same here. , i dont think anyone here would think you were bragging, theres a great bunch of people in this club and i think any one of us would...
I was also thinking you still have to carry rounds up on the trailer also. Just another thought. It is pretty much a maintenance free splitter...
Save up another few hundred bucks for a new hydraulic splitter or get a used cheap one. I can see that thing being a Pain in the A$$ with knotty...
[MEDIA]
I have these, hot in the summer but all the other seasons are awesome. I got them for $40 on clearance a couple of years ago. Nice and heavy for...
Hello friends, Dave Canterbury has a video where he uses something like a piece of steel heated with a torch or you could use a woodburning pen....
I think your gonna need a bigger boat (JAWS). If you belong to this club you cant overdo it
That’s definitely true
Elm???
Kameron (Kamo) is 3 here now he is 5 but i love this pic. [ATTACH]
I know leaf snap can id a tree but you need a leaf to put on a sheet of white paper or any white background, take the pic and it tells you...
Oh ya! Free
Well said you do have to load it more and low ash also very little coals. My wife works from home so she will throw a few pieces in every few hours.
[ATTACH] I got my hands on a couple of grapple loads of red and white dead standing pine and it burned nice and hot, cleaned the chimney after a...
Yup im 44 and the pain cannot be described, thank you for the encouraging words, im feeling better everyday.
Thank you, Its a bacterial infection in my blood, my understanding of it anyone can get it. They believe it came from a cut on my leg. I am...