Here are before pics[ATTACH][ATTACH]
So iv cut and split about another cord but have been focusing on the waterfall area of my property. Its been alot of work and my wife helped alot....
Hello all, its been a long recovery after my spine infection. I have been battling depression for a while now and it really sucks. I just started...
Thats so sad, a guy taught me to look at the tree and think about every scenario you can think of and then think about it again. Theres hidden...
Thank you so much friends, and yes Midwinter i am way ahead on wood and damm proud of my wife for keeping the stove going while i was gone. I cant...
Just lit the stove, low to mid 40’s and raining, i cant believe im burnin right now. Must be all that time i just spent in the rest-home. :rofl:...
[ATTACH] Wow you guys are all awesome thanks for all the positive feedback. Im enjoying the view from the solarium today gettin ready to plant...
Iv been burning in my home for 9 years, i live in the woods with trees close by, iv gotten a handful of leaves in the cleanout every now and then,...
I would say definitely some fires still, we are probably looking at low 30’s at night still, tomorrow night is supposed to be low 20’s. But if we...
My pipe is over 30 ft, i pull my stove out stick the shopvac in there and then push the cleaning rods up, i make sure it pushes out the top then...
Omg 4 days left, wife picks me up thurs am. I told her she Is going to Florida to see her friend. She”ll probably take our daughter shes 20 and...
Nice office chair, her desk is the splitter :rofl: :lol:
For those who use newspapers, if you roll a few sheets long ways and tie it in a knot they burn longer. I have even put a finger wad of vaseline...
Same as Warner, torch is nice with a few pieces of small kindling, when i cut dead standing pine ill just cut off where dead branches were (collar...
Lol there is an argument whether its fake or not there is no snow on the tires
Oh I asked about going back to CSS and she said absolutely but start off slow. I pretty much started training last week on a stationary bike,...
Fresh yes, dry dead standing nothing. I do cut all of the branch nuggets off of the log and put them in a bucket cuz there loaded with resin (fat...
Yup its alot, i have a guy with an outdoor wood burner giving me $40 a load its a 1 mile trip, each load takes me 50 minutes to buck and deliver....
One of the channels I follow on youtube was talking about this today and he pulled his tractor up to the tree and had a discussion about could...
Im feeling really good, i have 2 more weeks of Iv in the rehab center. I went to boston the other day and they were bery pleased with how i was...