The two saws mentioned use different bars. Saws smaller than the 261 use the same bar that is on your 211. They’re made narrower from top to...
Yet mine lasted 1.5 years in a new 99 f350. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to continuous quality with some things
I had the single spring pin ends on my 8’ fluorescents. I removed the ballasts and wired for hot and neutral at each end. Installed led’s and I’m...
There’s more power in lower octane. As long as it’s fresh and ethanol free, I’d rather have 87
Best I’ve used was a Motobatt AGM. They’re typically more money, and I’m not certain if there’s another equivalent product for less money. Believe...
Lots of folks use Seafoam, but you could probably get by with half or less of the amount you’re using.
Black cherry
Not you. Lol. Everybody else, for not having a 500 yet.:D
If anyone’s interested, the dealer has another 500 sitting on the shelf. I don’t get a break on the price, I believe he’s at $1309 with a 20 or 24...
Bring biscuits and gravy. And some beer
Slackers..... Rope [ATTACH]
Looks like sugar maple to me
Your buddy’s 6100 has reeds in the strato section of the intake
What goes on in here? ps..... I’m a crunchy peanut butter kinda guy
The smaller the round or split, the less air. The same reason 10 cords of logs only yields 8.5-9 cords of css firewood
From what I’ve heard, it’s worked with a couple standard bars. Don’t know if it’ll work with every standard bar though
Yeah I still have it
Seems like there are some port shape differences inside. Possibly limited vs unlimited rpm ignition also
I’d imagine they get up 15 minutes early for work if they were forcasted 16” overnight
Most just toss on an extra bit of wood to make up for it if you’re selling it. Seems like you’d have a lot of just splitter trash if you save it...