That poor poor 461..
I actually had a kit in stock here. Had I known Joe wanted it, I would have installed it for him so it was ready to rock
I use a 94cc splitter for green Elm from now on
It works perfectly. It’s an OEM kit meant for this saw
Your dealer may be cheaper yet. I got them from mine a year ago for $30 per kit You can also try this number with no spaces 579504001 [ATTACH]
The kit includes the full wrap handle, large dogs, larger clutch cover and roller chain catcher along with hardware to secure it. Make sure it’s...
Correct. That cover is not made for using an outside dog. There is a wider West Coast clutch cover kit that is. I’m not saying that carving some...
Flip the outer over so it matches the inner and it’ll work
This^
Dog goes outside the clutch cover. But they won’t fit the captive nut cover. The kit from husky is/was only $30 for the full wrap, big dogs, and...
Little late, but......quite fitting for the times :D [ATTACH]
Dibz on the digital angle finder and that roll of clear packing tape
Unless the time he spent making the next 25-30 sales could’ve been spent processing more firewood. It’s good to be able to make these choices...
The age of the seller wouldn’t matter to me. He doesn’t have a “Hotwheels For Trade” stand or a “Lemonade” stand that are traditionally run by the...
I’m in the “valuable life lesson” camp on this one. The fella may have opted for 5 $10 stacks if your son threw in a $5 bundle as a discount. If...
Did he buy the $50 worth?
If it’s cut standing dead with no bark on it, it splits like ash
Yep. Overall, the large mount bars are about an inch taller then the medium mount
The 3002 large mount stihl bars have a much larger bar stud slot also. I believe the oiler output hole from a smaller frame saw would be too low...
The bar will fit the saw, regardless as to whether your sprocket is .325 or .375. All you have to do is switch to a .375 drive sprocket or .325...