There’s no pressure coming down the hill as the pump has to push the cooler water back uphill also. If anything it’s more difficult than if the...
On a different site, he unethically traded some modified parts with some Chinese parts and failed to return the good ones with the saw. Several...
No cost. I believe I still have your address, I’ll send a loop one day next week
Lastmohecken I meant no disrespect to you or what you’ve tried on your chain. I was only trying to make sure you knew how to do it properly so...
The wide side of the file should be under the top plate, and the short side of the file needs to file the side plate. That corner of the file...
Barcroftb
That makes complete sense. I know he’s been over on OPE for the last little while
Yep. That was at my get together a couple years ago. That 500 was the first one I ported, and belongs to dall. I believe I have ported about a...
Gonna see yours Saturday or Sunday
lol yep
The 500 can be lugged down much more than a 562 or 462 though. It doesn’t really shine until it gets a 28” bar on it.
Yep that’s true. In order to do that most folks would need to educate themselves as to what’s available that might do a better job for their style...
A multitude of different bars and chains can be run on each saw though. It’s best to look at your own and identify which one you have. Or take it...
That fuel line may not be available anymore. It was made for a smaller hole going into the tank. What guys have been doing for quite a few years...
Pretty sure they were all German made back then. Your tank vent or a fuel filter might be bad or the screen inside the carburetor may have picked...
Smaller cylinder is going to force the pump into low range earlier, probably negating most of the gained speed. Might better put a bigger pump on it
572 will cut similar to your 046.
I can hook ya up lol
Joe P I just ordered two more from my dealer. $30.99 plus tax. If your dealer comes close to that, that’s what I would do. If not, I will gladly...
I would check your local dealer first. With the size of the box that the wrap handle comes in, shipping would be nearly as much as the kit. I sold...