That looks a lot better. When square filing inside out, it’s harder for most guys to see how the file is lining up in the corner. But if you can...
They all split pretty good with a ported 2188 LOL
Need... chain.... pics.......
1/4” chain uses 1/8” files 1/8" (3.2 mm) Round Files for Stihl MS150 1/4" PM3 Chain, (12-Pack) 168-6-3.2-1P | eBay
Most I ever saw at one time was a couple years ago. Over a 16 hour course we got 8”, and in another eight hours we got 20” more
Yes
I believe the 21 is an Oregon .325 .058 ga chain
3/8 lo pro = 5/32 .325 = 3/16 3/8 stihl = 13/64 (but most use 7/32) 3/8 Oregon and .404 = 7/32
I like to keep it simple
Oak and elm seem to give a little tiny 1/4 length chips. They are the only two species that I’ve seen do that, no matter what type of chain you’re...
Nearly a whole page and no one has mentioned the word “event”. Kudos. Don’t know why but it’s reminiscent of nails on a chalkboard to me....
It might, although it’s inboard also. I’ve actually never seen one where that hole fed to inboard clutch bearing, only on the outboard clutches...
572 has an inboard clutch. The hole in the crank doesn’t go through to the bearing like on saws with an outboard clutch. Joe P I greased it...
Get well soon, Randy’s back, (on those first 2) 359 is a good one
Good deal that you found it. I wouldn’t replace the oiler worm if it’s not bad. Inspect it for burrs on the plastic threads
Rope [MEDIA]
I think your chain is stretched out or the rim sprocket is worn
These remind me of da Porcupine Press
The main correlation with the 162SE is the cylinder. They were both 48mm bore and closed port, the 625 is 48mm open port like the Husky 61, and...
Your chain is probably hitting the chain catcher or the plate behind the bar. Flip the saw over and rotate the chain by hand and you might see...