We need to make Brad a “Half Loaded Truck Pics” thread for his Ford
In earlier posts, we assumed that because it had a 21 on it that it was an Oregon chain. It’s obviously not, so that info should be thrown out....
Thank you sir. And happy birthday to your wife also
You’re welcome up here anytime, buddy. No invitation needed
Thanks, folks. I’ve had ribs and some pork tenderloins on the pellet smoker for a couple hours now. Looking forward to the kids coming over for...
I raffed :rofl: :lol:
Vallorbe double bevel if you can find them. If you’re on OPE forum, dolkita freak had some, or may have a connection
Thanks, Dave
Thanks
Thanks, Kevin
Thank you, Molly
I’ve owned 11-87’s, couple Berettas, several Browning models, Winchesters, some Charles Daly models, and been around nearly every model of pump...
Stick with the Benelli or Beretta options for semi-auto
[ATTACH]
The GOAT
:(
Should’ve stuck around longer, you would’ve got lunch and dinner too. LOL
Probably
Definitely. The cutter is a little bit different, although I’ve never been able to tell by eye. I don’t believe it costs much more, if any
When you get it really good it’ll be about 20% faster than a really good round chain, but it will also last twice as long