Purge bubbles are there to fill the fuel line all the way up to the carburetor so that the saw will usually start within two or three pulls. The...
It might be a version 1 versus the version 2 kinda thing. I doubt most dealers know there’s a difference
Yep that’s where I was headed. Although it could be slightly flooded, where it’s trying to pop but the added fuel makes it so it can’t quite...
Turn the ignition switch off and try it
I go to that black 55 on full chisel. And 50 on semichisel
The mint 371 is borderline worth more than the 394 lol. Dandies
Without having much chainsaw experience, I would get used to your new saw first by cutting up stuff on the ground. As you start to learn what...
My son installed a new pump backwards on his and got similar symptoms. My guess is there was sediment in his return line that got pushed back into...
I’d pass. I’ve seen new with warranty shipped for $460
Artisan reclaimed Helmock kindling :makeitrain"
Yes. Terrible lol
462 has more hp, but the 461 has a flatter power curve over a wider rpm range for running a longer bar. They’re popular on the west coast and are...
About. But it has to be sharpened correctly. Those who say it doesn’t last as long have the leading edge too sharp. Ported saws are just a fad...
Save some pennies and buy the 462.
Exactly
She’s a beaut, Clarke
Just a friendly ribbing :salute:
Never met the OP, but I’ll vouch for Carl and the quality of Makita.
Makes me want to sprinkle a few rainbows here, a few there.... Rainbows for everyone!
:D