It does have a removable cover. I didn't take mine off this year but I played a lot between the exchanger tubes. My litherm gasket was stuck to...
And no beer?
Fuel availabilty is needed for such uses. Where can one get cherry pits or nut shells, food manufacturers?
Is yours fired up yet?
I hope I'm not hyjacking this tread but I see fit posting my scenerios along with other Fahrenheit owners. It's a learning tread for all of...
343amc has it on the nail. I said to myself to double check with the feed settings and sure enough it was that.
Interesting topic to bring up, I'm sure someones head will be scratching. It good the engineers have open ears to help them launch a promising...
Furnace is on level #3 and been noticing the distribution fan going on/off and not warming the house like it use to. I just throttle back the air...
Sad news:tears:
Zafer the guardian dog if my memory is correct:whistle:
X3 There must be a door open, they got a whiff of our BEERS:cheers:
I'm asking about the propane furnace because having a solid fuel add-on can be a no-no! You might be able to install it far apart from each other...
It sure is a pretty stove, I like it:yes: Getting up in age so picking it up for a song would be a steal:smoke:
So it have arrived but the Fahrenheit furnace is on to smooth things over:whistle: Football and shoveling is not a good combo:doh: Time for:cheers:
No blood on my part only appeared one or twice or more in the face:mad:It ran all night on #2 and haven't went down to check yet. The warmth in...
You seen that too. I hope over the the long haul it stays clean longer if not, I'll plug two more holes to make it 60% to the glass air wash....
Guess what? Here's the pic on the relay board sticky taped inside just under the control board.
Looking good! Thanks for chiming in on the T-cap, appreciate it. It's a tight 90 to clear the exhaust piping, what I'm thinking of doing is cut a...
It's getting to a point I have to slap the Fahrenheit together and shut the Accentra. This weekend seems to be a good time to get to it. Can't...
A tinkering mind always has a upper hand. The trick is to have a very slow fan speed, it helps to disperse the heat somewhat around. Maybe putting...