Welcome and good luck, the helping hands are here. I know ditto on your stove so I will get out of the way for now.
edit:::::
I mixed some Lacrete's with some Cubex's in a dirty stove and I seen the difference in heat output,:thumbs: I'm a believer:smoke:
Would appreciate some info on those barrels. They are on the smaller side to a 55 gallon ones but will be easier to manoeuvre about. I should be...
First batch of 55lb bags I pick-up from a chap on kijiji for about $5.50 ea and the next batch was from TSC at a sale price of $6.99 plus tax. I...
Thank you!
It's just like a old school auto mechanic, adjust by ear/feel. Today's technology changed everything for the old schoolers. There's still...
Handy tool for anyone's tool kit. Thumbs up again!
Coffee and video games on Black Friday shopping. Came home with 18 bags of Lacretes, 140sq ft of tiles for furnace room, 3 films for family Xmas...
Glad things got back on track, sadly enough you had to go through the stench of smoke. I do not know enough of the Whitfield stoves or your vent...
I would do a mix to start off with, it can do no harm of trying to adjust ratios down the road. Me, I'm mixing when it gets real cold and my ratio...
I did my own timing on auger feed for the different heat levels and they look similar, it was part of my low flame troubleshooting start-up issues...
Welcome to the funny adult beverage drinking pellet heads, make your self at home:drunk:
Nice to come to a conclusion, quite a few bright minds involved. The story is on hold for the moment, we still have wear issue to contend with. In...
Bigger impeller comes in a kit at don2222 webstore. I was able to find one elsewhere but I have no #.s for you. I got mine from Earth Sense Energy...
Different manufacturing date of furnace has different feed rate listing which means my #5 fast feed/normal dump could be a different # on yours.
Initiative mood your in:zip:
I could just see what you're wearing about :whistle:
It does make the cleaning of the air tubes much easier but at a possible cost of a gasket. Small price to pay for clean tubes:smoke:
Might have to start a new tread on corn. I mix with pellets, never tried solely just corn. Harder to light with only corn, it burns hotter if corn...