I know the length is not really on my side unless the stove is cranked up but I do have a good draft. The Fahrenheit is on another vent, up & out!...
Camera dead and still have to figure out the drawing:whistle:
Will be waiting:cheers:
It's outside, using the existing hole where the chimney is. I could always detach it and swing my T the other way, then it would look quite...
USPS all the way, strictly no UPS! Enough ranting is on the agenda, got to leave some for the humbug holidays:rofl: :lol:
The vent was recleaned with noticeable creosote on the very top of the 7" chimney, condensed smoke should be the culprit. My following vent goes...
Sounds like you're gonna have to live with the Maeder's for awhile longer, but in the long run the LG's would have less stove cleaning =less dust....
I go bunkers too when I find parts cheaper in the USA and get dinged when shipped over, kiss kiss goodbye your savings along with a weak dollar. I...
Oh yeah:thumbs:
That's my plan because my homemade UPS is a tad slow for the Fahrenheit's liking.
Got the incense early so tomorrow if weather/time permits, the ball starts to roll. You might be on to something here, will check/clean the 7"...
Yep, I bought the same one for my Fahrenheit furnace to go along with my battery back-up system. Hopefully it switches over very fast otherwise it...
Welcome to FHC shivaman, we hope you brought along your share of beer:drunk:Beer is a option:cheers: that is kindly over-rated here:whistle:
Oil furnace inspection done and on went the Fahrenheit so will be troubleshooting the Accentra soon.
Thank you. Will check it out!
I'm bringing this tread back to life. I just did my cleaning on the Accentra/vent and the door has creosote again. Even on the front side of the...
Ban83 There's a good chance I'll be in the vicinity next week, PM me if we could meet up. It will likely be during the day or later part of the day.
Available supply for all FHC members:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Forgot we have to go pick them up:doh: Wonder what shipping...
The slide gate assembly is attached to the auger system so added things that could go wonkey. Kind of pellets could play a role in the equation....
Vent 4" versus 3". Bigger inside pipe less chance of clogging up between cleanings, depends on pellets burned and cleaning ritual. Just less...