They showed up to Pack:rofl: :lol:
Just finished supper, now I'm real thirsty:pete:
There you go, food for the mind:popcorn: Still be cheaper on the long run:cheers:
And a another; [MEDIA]
You can fabricate a two roller crusher to crush them. Been handy with tools, I'm sure you will be able to tinker something out of nothing:thumbs:
He who dreams loses out:whistle: If you're satisfied with the present stove, it's ok to dream:thumbs:
Mine doesn't have those # readouts, it would be nice to have though! All stoves should have them to fine tune with a comb, efficiency is the name...
No!
Other places we're $30 and up, up. I don't want to spend more than necessary, as long I have enough for a ton or two of corn.
Been looking for the 55 gallon plastic removable lid barrels for awhile now for my corn. I found some for $18.33 ea, why the strange #'s. (6 x $20...
I know what you mean:smoke:I usually buy it on sale to replenish low stock.
Don't you hate that when you order online so it's delivered at home but a delivery card shows up for you to pick it up in town, ggrr:mad: Just...
Leave it apart until I pop in, two heads could be better than one:drunk: Better get it going as we are now into December:tree:
Welcome to FHC Rubenski! It's a BYO beer/laughter kind of place:rofl: :lol: Did I forget to mention the pellets again:picard:
Well then, that could be good news:yes:
What would be ideal to do:whistle: is have the vac outside the house with just a hose inside near the stove/sifter. Exterior central vac for...
I'm going to one up on Dex, I'm putting a HD pail instead. Yes I am, men dress in BLACK and to boot with a Orange pail. I was gonna use a orange...
That's good & bad news but it's getting somewhere.
And:popcorn:
Yes on the HRV & OAK. What I'm thinking it could be the stove is not level and it could be putting stress on the frame and slightly twisting it,...