Look at this, it's freezing out there. Folks, get ready for a polar whooping.................-9999*C ivanhoe, A moment agoEditDeleteReport
It used for furnaces so they say, I'll bring a sample to show you. Got it on mine and will check tomorrow if it's performing like it should.
The adhesive foam gasket for the door, I tried the following product from Home Hardware #5510-000. It's called AEROTAPE, 1/8" x 2" x 30' made by...
It will look as good as ours or even better when you're done. You're off to a great start like CleanFire says. Taking your time helps on doing all...
I got a DT-M vent with built-in OAK. Old Fart as the same vent so not him either.
I looked for a built date, none in sight. Might have it open it up to verify, charging at this moment.
True There's a screen for the carry over, placed my hand under when I shut off the vac to see if any debris fell down. None:thumbs:
Behind the green tape is 4" nails. I wonder if i could use the central vac instead of the shopvac.
Hope it pics work, excuse the mess:dremel: Man at work:axe:
My CyberPower UPS has just got delivered. One week it took. I read somewhere to verify built date to make sure you have a fresh one and not be...
Interesting, the clunk noise sounds like pellets getting cut as the assembly is moving in/out. The length difference is probably slight...
I scored a animal water feeder for zilch! It will make a nice funnel for my set-up. Pics to come soon when I'm finished. I know, I'm trying to...
Looks awesome, lot's of room to manoeuvre about. I might have a idea for the clean out hole, they sell chimney ash caps at my local hardware...
Welcome nailed_nailer, welcome to the FHC! You can have a seat on your rock and get warm like the rest of us:campfire:
Something to do with global warming/climate change. Here in Canada, they're shutting down the coal-fired power plants in a hurry while electricity...
Better clean the glass you just stained before you know what:heidi:
What a end. Someone went Packing:cheers:
Beginning to be a game but Smoke won't remember:drunk::p
Changed subject quickly, something to do with 17-0:cheers:
X2