I've never tried a smoke test so what I'm about to say might be false or not. Here's what I would do is have the furnace off and introduce a...
I did take a look at the closing mechanism near the handle and two bolts holding a rolling sleeve. Couldn't see any adjustments there. The door...
You got nothing to lose, it might be your choice of fuel when pellets gets crazy. I got to do some thinking on your stove, was the back baffle...
If my wife complains on my 3-36pk of Keith's, I will show her Will's latest beer run:yes: It's my get out of trouble line and I'm sticking with...
OH yeah, it was nice meeting you too.
Yep, got them. With 3-36pk of Keith & 6 bottles of wine.
Too bad we didn't have more time to boot, maybe another time. Having a much needed Keith as I drove all the way, son kept me entertained which was...
I just got home about 11:45 pm so 17 hrs on the road. The 401 was the worst I ever seen. Too many trucks for my liking.
I've been swamped with work & running around that the Accentra is dormant until I get back to it. Maybe running on low is not helping along with a...
I replaced all the screws that protrudes inside the firebox with stainless steel screws. When I rebuilt/cleaned from day one I noticed that...
Don't need one outside. Oh, forgot you live in the city:startled:
The only thing that's getting closer is Xmas.
Just did a test on my computer UPS combined with my homemade UPS and it looks like a :yes: The door gasket is holding up well, it is a softer...
I did call but no reply but I'm picking some up near Ban83's place tomorrow. I got a big all-day trip, Huntsville, Peterboro, Carrying Place,...
Didn't miss much, the weather still the same:grizz: Hope you rested some besides overdoing it on other things, You had a good time is what...
Welcome aboard heyswitz, gotta tell us more about your furnace. And we like pics & adult beverage:handshake: By the way, where's skunk mizery?...
Will see what I can come up with. Looks to be a good tool to have especially behind the back wall on the Fahrenheit furnace.
Leaving out the door to go see Jesse Cook, he's in town tonight!
It all depends on the % of mixture. I use mostly pellets and corn to bump up on the heat output. I'm no where near 50%, more like 20% at most....
Now that is a classic really SUCK kind of day, I feel for you:(