It would be best to have a OAK. The stove upstairs has none and it's running fine. I agree with you on the lazy flame which would be dirtying the...
If you have to use compressed air, just wrap a tarp around the working area like a tent and vacuum running. Don't forget to wear a face mask.
And with BEER in hand:whistle: As long it doesn't taken like me just short of 2 yrs:bug:
:heidi: Deep mind boggling sensors keep you in perspective:cheers:
Too busy running for beer, project on further notice hold:rofl: :lol:
Valley Bio.com 613-646-9737 Reuben Stone
I did but it was the beginning of my burning session so hard to say. The chap I bought my stove from was heating with something similar. I would...
:thumbs: Just what Santa likes:whistle:
I'm sure the OAK will not help any, open a window downstairs slightly and if the flame changes; that could be the problem but I would wager it...
I've found some Rye seeds to burn not far from you Old Fart. $160t bulk or $180t in bags. Cobden area....
Today is corn vacuum cleaning day, I picked up my plastic barrels Tuesday. The house is at 79*F with furnace on medium low with outside temps of...
So my smoke test works, good to know for troubleshooting measures:thumbs: I'm not sure on how the ash pan is made on yours but mine has two angled...
It will work soon enough, there's got to be something holding you back. We'll keep picking away at it towards a functional furnace. Patience will...
I'm happy or fortunate I'm not going through the problems you're having. Going back to the smoke test, also try it with the two deflector...
That part has been cleaned. It's the back wall section leading downwards(double wall air spaced, about 3/4" to 1"). Might not see it in the...
Another thing it could be the air leakage of the hopper, maybe for lazy flame. Did you try banging on the back panel?
Sounds like Smoke wants to be on the furnace gravy train. Stop dreaming and go get it:p
That's my thinking. Good troubleshooting for everyone involved. History of the furnace it was blocked tight at the tubes, maybe the back baffle is...
Distribution air is not very hot. Mine blows his away. He has the diffuser on his unit.
No harm done:cheers: