I gotta say night, night. Busy day tomorrow. Will chime in later in the day after the stove is running fine and everyone is:drunk:We will get her...
I use a plywood on the stairs to lower it down slowly with a rope on top to keep it slow.
So the slight tilt in chimney may be causing problems. Clean the T out and see if ashes have been building up?
Since we have the nice weather, buy a case of beer and invite some big boys to bring the stove outside for cleaning and to test fire it. Don't...
I could see ouch coming.
Remember, he has bigger impeller and motor. Opening up more air can do no wrong.
Nobody sleeps anymore!
Disregard the last test. let's get some higher temps out of your distribution air.
Is there a way of trying the stove without been hooked up to the chimney, gotta be safe about it but it's only for a couple minutes. Like rigging...
Come to think of it, people use liners for there inserts up quite a bit and i think it's only 4"
Did you ever tried your stove outside before bringing it in the house?
I was gonna take my ash cap off the outside T to see if it helps any, I'm not there yet to fire it up. I still got to fix my door leak.
3" to 4" adapter to a T then up about 6' then 90 to a 4" to 7" adapter out to 12" then a T up 23' Outside Selkirk 7" wood chimney
Infrared reader needs a black dot to take accurate readings, no shinny chrome or galvanize.
Someone mentioned that my Harman attached to a 23ft outside chimney could make it not burn right! Maybe you're having the same effect?
1983 Whitfield
Yes it is!
I know when my oil furnace is on, the plenum is f'ing hot compared to the Fahrenheit's. Now you got me thinking of adding duct thermometers...
Just joking with ýou STB:cheers:
Mumble jumble, what are you trying to say! Spell it out on the table so we can see wtf you're trying to say.......:D