Nice, let us know when to drop in for a gallon(heck with the pint):pete:
It has arrived here, flurries most of the day. Calling for 2" in the morning and up to 4-6" by nightfall, :picard: I could see a shovel in the...
Google it, you might be surprised on the results. I have no idea on cost and you being in the U.S.A. gives you a world of options compare to us in...
I still have to talk to my contact and crunch some numbers. AFAIK, HD does not have them. Here in Canada, they are very strict on this topic. Oil...
No pic but with the Auto model, yours probably was in the manufacturing process and not retrofitted like ours. I'll take a pic soon enough because...
Some people use foil tape instead of silicone but I didn't find a reason to touch mine.
I'm not sure if yours would of gotten the extra module which I do think is the relays you're talking about. Ours is sticky taped along the inside...