We really needed a bathrooms upstairs, so decided to take a very large closet off our upstairs bedroom and convert it to a bathroom. Started out...
My buddy has a 576XP and that is one nice saw... :yes: and his isn't ported and it stihl screams.... :startled: Let us know what you think when...
:popcorn: Nice work Dave.. Looking forward to this. At this rapid water loss rate y0u wont need a house humidifier running this winter........
I also bought mine from Lowes for about $30.00.. A bunch of guys bought the one from Menards and that looks like a really good deal.......
Mine is still giving off some smoke from the paint curing on the stove after burning it 6 or 7 times. Maybe it was that?
Watching this thread closely, MM... I have a 361, which could always use a little more HP... :)
How do you like this? It is interesting.
Great looking stacks you have there Todd! :yes: Cherry looks great too. I'm burning some lately and it does dry real nice. I think that red elm...
Nice job! Sounds just like my weekend... Got leaves up, using 2 blowers and cut a little maple. Still have a bunch more leaves to come down...
Its too early for me to have many answers. My situation is that I'm in early shoulder season heating a smaller place. I'm lighting it in the very...
Real nice setting WS! Looks like nothing ever happened... Except bigger wood stacks....:)
Nice big birch there Dave! Well on your way to get that last cord of rounds already...:yes:
You got a lot done! Stack looks great especially with the mountain in the background. :yes: Do you have all your rounds cut for the year yet?