Very nice score! :smoke: I'm guessing those bigger rounds are a little on the heavier side?
That's a nice looking stack of dry oak you have, :) Where's all the Mullberry?
It's a thing of beauty...:yes: I think your tipped in row design is smart thinkin too....;) You must almost be done for the year.
Me too. I've tried everywhere. No luck yet
That is big wood! How are you picking them up?
Ain't that the truth. I've only had a splitter for 6 months and hand splitting for all the rest. All those rounds eould still be lying in the...
I had a good evening burning the stove last night.. :) At 6PM Outside temp was 63, inside was 64. They were predicting a cold night so lit a...
Nice looking load of wood there HD! Rare to find anything around here that cheap. :yes: How much of it do you think you need to cut?
There is no adjustability to the door. It's one piece of glass with two brass hinges and a handle and a clear plastic swipe on the bottom of the...
Between you guys hauling, stacking, providing skids and the nice EPDM cover, I say it as a good deal for everyone. :yes: You probably got the...
Doors like that one are usually custom made to fit the hole and are typically 3/8" tempered glass. You need your hole to be square and doubled up...
Those will make great end splits for your stacks! :) I look for those nice square or rectangular peices also.... I'm thinking I obsess too...
No problem... I'm sure we can make a trade, you install one one of those Gasifier systems and you get a bathroom... :handshake: We both win!...
You an my wife would really get along well... :rofl: :lol: Your right of course, but my wife was on me for a while on this project. :emb:...
Thanks, Home Depot for the tile and Lowes for the mirror. Both were reasonable. The knotty pine was milled by an amish sawmill close by. One of...
I could have used your expertise on this project! I think I have just over 4,500 in materials. My big issue was plumbing. The sewer line needed...
Thanks guys... No problem, I'm no expert, so your taking your chances with me. :whistle: Dang it! Your right I'm not done yet....:headbang:
That's the largest beech I have ever seen, bar none... :eek: We have some big ones by us, but they can frequently succumb to insect damage or...
I was thinking the same thing.... Never heard of curly beech before.... Now I need to google it. Found it... Not exactly the same look as curly...
Yep, looks the same to me.. And you can use your 25% off coupon at HF...