Glad you figured everything out... :) If that cat isn't burning correctly you sure know something is amiss. I have almost the identical...
I'm still looking to score some free used roofing EPDM, but no luck yet. I have a bunch of leftover roofing panel that is 36" wide and Stinny is...
Chevy, That's a lot of oak you scored... I would be one happy camper....:dancer: How much you think your getting there....?
Perfect stacks Dave...:yes: its going to make for a nice winter in 3 years from now.... That birch you have is nice burning wood too... :)
That's a nice looking helper you have there Swags... At this rate your going to wish you bought the next larger steel shed! :)
Me too... I put 3 average splits of cherry and one piece of oak in last night (4 splits on a bed of coals) and 10 hours later had a fairly large...
I had an interesting experience last night burning the stove. Started a fire, had about 1/3 of a load in the firebox and after a couple hours was...
I think it can out great! I look at the first picture to what you have now, an it really looks cool. Nice job...:) So this is the place your...
Looks great! :yes: Big improvement.. :) You can't really see too much of the hearth in your picture, but that was replaced also? You like how...
Well, you still have some wood to collect which is good. I bet your right on with your guess on the oak, looks like 3/4 of a cord. Might be a...
Great video WS... Stacks look great too! :yes: Good day for a fire and some football. How much more do you have left to split now?
What a great looking meal and cooked perfectly also. Not easy to get all of those various dishes baked so evenly. :yes: You have your fire, door...
Great looking shed and very high quality construction. :yes: Your wood looks fanatastic. Good and dry also....
You had a cold day, we hadn't got that cold yet by us thank goodness. That dump truck looks like it comes in handy. :yes: You made a nice shoot...
They were much easier to saw, carry and split and didn't produce nearly as much ash either....:rofl: :lol: Lot of gooder ideas here guys..:) My...
Very nice... I think mines on its way too. :) I can relate to keeping the stove in check at this time of the year.... That's what you get for...
I was cutting down a small dead standing white oak about a month ago and this is what I found.... :binoculars: At first I was disappointed...
Are you interested in selling it? Timberline, correct?
That's a new one for me. I don't think I've loaded the stove full enough for the wood to be close enough to the secondaries yet. Going to have to...
Luke, those stacks are so ugly, I'll come over and remove them from your property immediately....;) In all seriousness, anytime I see wood that...