Top notch score. :cool: I don't come across that much of either and if I did it would go in my "special" pile for sure! :yes:
I was wondering if that was in the US or not. I would like to see that as well as the perfectly trimmed tries Greg posted. :)
Around where I live, there are quite a few people that burn wood. You get to know where they live when you pass by their homes and see their wood...
I had two oak stacks I put up a month or two ago, the one that gets more sun has all the end cracks and the other with more indirect sun has no...
That thing looks like one mean lean snow machine!! :yes:
Very, very cool! Where did you get it from?
Welcome to the forum Thundar. :) We could use a few more Ohio guys on here.... What a great deal you have on your logs too!
If the whisky is out, try lemon juice with the honey mixed 50/50.
I've done it..... Been a few years ago now. Found the rear window in a bone yard back then and saved a few bucks. Same thing you did, except...
Very impressive Deacon! :yes: Neat, top covered, transportable... And a lot of it too! :) Are you going to burn all that up this year?...
Nice looking wood stacks you have there. :) I like your log home! I like the look of those huge squared off logs. They use a lot of "d" logs...
Butcher... You have the best videos! :)
Nice work Grizzly! :yes: Wood looks well seasoned too... :) Key take away words words for me is "she has room to stack"... Does she have...
Sweet gum....:hair: Your going to have to change your tag to the "Noodler" with those monster rounds. :rofl: :lol: Nice white oak score, and a...
I clear about 3 acres of my 20 using 2 Stihl BR600's, the amount of leaves I have is insane. I spent 8 hours this weekend using both blowers with...
Ohhh boy... Don't plant that seed with this bunch or there won't be a luggage carrier left at any hotel.... :rofl: :lol: That reminds me, I'm...
I think BWS and Certified are right on this one. After in rains a few days, some of my wood in my "seasoned" stacks are showing high numbers, but...
Wood addicts!? Some of these guys on here...... :whistle: Any more pics? Are some of those rounds in the back as big as I think they are?...
Nice job Mitch... :yes: Where did you get the wheels and the steel loops for the ends? Looks like you have a good variety of wood too....:)
Well I had a good laugh this morning. When I opened your first picture, the one showing the oil draining, at first glance it looks like the oil is...