I'm with you man... We can sell coconut husk fire starters to the northerners....
I'll take the high UV exposure site duty in Hawaii.... We can add Palm wood as one of the variables... :rofl: :lol:
Anyone with nice neat stacks like you have , had to have a garage that's just as neat and orderly! :yes: When do we see pics of the stove or...
Just curious if you know where the table was manufactured?
:yes: Thanks for sharing Stinny... :) In the first pic, I would miss those days when the kids were that age... Great age to be with the kids....
Having the stove on the main floor of a newer, well insulated two story colonial in the N.E. will do a decent job of warming the downstairs, any...
Happened to me once too.... Turns out over the years that I never really missed owning it. Hopefully you will feel the same over time. :)
Now that it's getting a little colder out for everyone, about how many splits are you adding for the overnights burns? I'm usually adding 4...
Nice looking stack of hickory you have there! :) Feels good to have that done I bet? I like your property with the rock formations along the...
Nice looking pile of oak splits! I would be happy with getting that oak done this afternoon.. :) That would go for around $85.00 around here....
Your stacks are crazy gooder! :) Love the nice neat rows and they are cut pretty long too..... I think your a Firewood Hoarder for...
Don't you love getting some of that barkless dead standing maple.... I have a little of that from time to time and think it's great. Not much if...
Well it looks fabulious! I didn't expect the lemon or lime, but it sounds great. Never heard of the foil trick before, I like that one as it...
Well your going to have to be a lot more specific than that with the fantastic looking chicken. :drool: What was put on in pic #4? What's in the...
I think you made a fine choice myself.... Are you going to do a little cutting first before the big port job? Kind of a before and after test?...
Drvn, Stacks are really filling up now, you've been at it this year! :) Miller time tonight. :whistle: By the way, I'm glad I'm not the...
Yep that's ash... Can't beat finding wood that is already seasoned!
Very nice! :drool: So did you have your mind made up on the 441 when you went in or were you eyeballing the 461? ;)
I think you made a good choice. I'm very pleased with my two. Let us know how they run for you.. :) You will need that oil too! I'm on 8...
First off I'm still learning also and really am impressed with the stove. Most of my burns are shoulder season with really dry Cherry and Sycamore...