Emma's been on a mouse hunt in my wood stacks.. Can't get her attention, once she's sniffed one out. Not sure what she will do if she ever gets...
Isn't that just too cool... :cool:
Nice looking wood! You gotta love that barkless, non punky stuff. Good BTU's there too...:yes: The only elm I have had has been slippery (red)...
Ain't that the truth... Full of water now and dries light as a feather. Bottom of the food chain for BTU's, but I love this stuff for starting a...
Nice looking stacks NW! :yes: Your starting to develop a serious hoarding problem... :whistle: Nothing wrong with that punk ring, and yes,...
Every bit helps. It does feel good to get out and do a little splitting once in a while. :yes:
We had nice weather yesterday and have been off work for Thanksgiving, so it was time to start a couple more stacks. :) I had a dead standing...
I would say your off to a great hoarding start already! :yes: I was questioning your optimism about 20 plus cords, but I see now, your a...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Wow! :bug: Those are very impressive stacks for sure. Nice job. I like your selection of wood too. Nice to have a little of everything.
X3... Nice job there Jack! :)
I would say this forum and the great guys on here has been the most motitivating experience for me. This year alone the changes include, cutting...
I think it's looks great!! :yes: Can't wait to see the final progress pics... :)
And thanks for sharing it with us too! Tell that helper dude, she did a nice job with that tree today.. :) Is always a pleasure for me to...
The unsanctioned use of the copyrighted logo leaves him with with little choice..... :picard:
Thanks... I would really like the audio/video gear, but really not much room for it in that room. Theres a second floor play room that might be a...
Nothing too fancy, but it works for us.... :) [ATTACH]
It's sasafrass... Like LP said, good shoulder season wood, rot resistant and if split small, makes good kindling or fire starter pieces. It will...
Thanks.... Looks great, I will be checking it out soon. :) My wife will see right through me on this one, but I'll have that confused deer in...
The coasters look great! :yes: I think they would make an excellent gift too. Now I will be looking for that next cool branch of cherry or...