Yep, about a half a cord.. Let us know how it measures out.. Great score though! :yes:
Sad day today...:( Pete cant feel good about this...:whistle:
I add wood when needed to keep the heat up to where I want it. It certainly can burn all night with out a reload, and I personally have not added...
:eek: Don't even tease about that one!
Nice white oak you got there! :yes: I can personally attest to those long Hotlanta summers.. :dennis:
Great price! It's going to be fun using it for the first time! :)
Here's what your going to be looking for.... I still can confuse the sugar and red maples. [ATTACH]
I always try to have fresh gas, I always use Stabil and when I'm putting things always for the winter I dump the gas and run everything dry.
The leaf looks like a red oak species and the tree in the foreground looks to be a maple and the smaller one in the background looks like an oak.
Welcome to the site, glad you found us! Looks like you have some similar issues to the rest of us here. :tears: Looks like you live in a...
I agree that a nice 8# maul compliments the Fiskars for the bigger stuff. I like the fiberglass handles which are more durable for mis-hits. Mine...
Emma's a goldendoodle, half golden retriever and half poodle. I remember now you asked about the wall color, but I don't know the color it was...
Your right, I never looked at it that way... She knows I'm a little nuts about my stacks. :rofl: :lol: Here I was thinkin it was a mouse all...
Very impressive stacks! Single stacked, high off the ground with plenty of sun, and now topcovered too. :yes: I am also in the hunt for the...
Some of the best looking stacks I have ever seen! :yes: Dave, have you ever left your wood inside the wood shed rIght after you split it?...
I think your rancher is way cool... :cool: I drove one for the first time this summer, very nice. It had a lot of juice.. :)
I didn't measure, but the big ones are around 20" I guess. From the Aspen main trunk, I cut 11 rounds total at about 18" long and was getting 14...
Not sure if this fits the definition of an ATV or not... It's my firewood gatherer for sure. [ATTACH]
Well..... Thanks I guess, it was approaching my limit. Still worried I might have pulled something important.. :whistle: Big Bark goes for fire...
Had a picture perfect firestorm sunset overlooking the woods on Friday... One of those rare occasions that you have to walk outside to see. For...