Dont think I will need to get into the log furniture until later tonight.., they have a chit load of oak and maple right next to the fireplace.......
Nice job Stinny! Looks like a lot of weight in one of those boxes. :)
We love pictures! Your off to a good start...:) Welcome to the forum... We're going to need to hear a little more about the stoves and your...
I see you guys are right behind me on this one... o_O I was thinkin the same thing... Still nice though, didn't take long to go through that...
I know you guys will support me if there's a problem... :yes: Right.......? :confused: o_O
Found myself at Maumee Bay State Park Lodge tonight while traveling for work. :) They have a great wood burning fireplace, and when I got there,...
I have no doubt. The whole family spent 15 or 20 minutes, including the dog, staring at him through the window and he never got spooked. I guess...
Congrats on the new splitter! I caved after hand splitting forever, and then found this site.... :whistle: This "free" site cost me more this...
Opps... :emb: Urgent need of glass repair ideas..... :rofl: :lol: Mods, need a relo on this one...
Had this guy show up right outside my window today... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
They sure do move, don't they!? I have one stack that every time I look at it I think "how the heck did that get all crooked!?" I'm thinking...
You got a lot done! :yes: Gotta love that oak.... Can't quite make it out, was it all red oak? That barn looks really nice. Do you store wood...
Nice work with saving those maples. :) Makes for real nice firewood in my opinion. I found some dead standing very small barkless maples this...
I bet we have a bunch of campers here... :MM: Let's see some of your favorite camping pics... Here's us dry camping in Hocking Hills...
Great video, and thanks for sharing... You made short work of dropping that elm. :) I like cutting the small ones, not as much work. Are you...
I think it will really help. I made my box out of plywood and then added 3.5" fiberglass bat to the inside walls. I like your design better. Only...
My wife says I don't listen to her..... Not sure what she's talking about since I never heard her. :rolleyes: You might be married to my...
Stop it I cant take it anymore... Haven't had dinner tonight yet! ;) When can I come over? :(
Aynt that the thruthh........... :)
I'm going to need a new spellchecker being on this site! :rofl: :lol: