I love that stuff! Thanks for sharing...:yes: Really cool looking splits... I bet you will remember some of those who they eventually go into...
WS, The wood looks dry for sure.. :yes: You got all those trees pulled up the hill yet?
It's a great looking big stack with some great BTU's, nice work! :yes:
Not much external evidence there was that much rot, looking at the stump, there wasn't much holding up that tree. Sidewall was awfully thin......
That's a nice looking full stack! :yes: Looks like a few flavors, maybe some pin oak?
Still no smoke out the chimney? Air all the way closed? That Mulberry's going to last a while at this rate.... :whistle:
Nice work! Must feel good to get that project started... That was one huge Ash tree! :dancer: You know the round are big when you can't even...
My initial concerns were similar to yours, I was concerned the IS would be too much stove during the shoulder seasons. My place is 1200 sq. ft....
What's different about the two rounds? Why did one lose much more weight than the other?
As Gark said, it's by choice. Still somewhat in shoulder season so some have been loading more to capacity and other not as much yet, depending on...
Welcome to the Forum! There's quite a few guys here that regularly get dead standing wood or fallen tree damaged wood and the short answer is...
Similar to the others, notch 2 -4 depending on the type of wood I'm using and the temps.
Great looking stacks and neat too! :yes:
Finally found some free used EPDM rubber roofing. :dancer: It's in Toledo Ohio, I picked up two pieces and it almost filled my trunk in my car. I...
Really pretty Dave! Lots of blues and purples this time of year out by you. Stacks look like their holding up nicely. :) Were a little warmer...
What kind of data does that data logger track exactly in your bedroom? Not sure I would want that thing in my bedroom..... :whistle:
My wife tends to complain when it's too cold in the house versus too hot.... She thinks I've gone off the deep end with my wood addiction, but...
It said something about fireplace rules and such, I didn't really pay any attention....:fire: :whistle:
I left a note for him in the empty woodstack with moisture measurements complaining about the oak at 23%.... :rofl: :lol: thinking of leaving a...
It might be a good legal defense now that I think about it... It's like a brainwashing cult, and no fault of my own... :yes: It would make a...