I'm surprised you didn't have any pics of the lift extended up high! Hmmm... might need to rent one of those!
I find this sentence interesting as just last week, I saw someone say a water oak is a red oak and that surprised me, the leaves sure look like...
It seems I see more people online revering red oak as firewood versus white oak. What's your opinion on that? In charts, looks like white oak is...
Awesome stacks! Have always wanted to visit your area. Welcome!
If they dumped at my place, I'd have to haul off all the small stuff because I don't/can't have a burn pile at my place.
What kind of pine is that? I can see how that big trunk could make good firewood; it looks much more firewoody than our loblolly and shortleaf...
A lot of members report getting loads of wood from tree services. When they take down trees around here, it's a mix of trunks and limbs. Now you...
That is a great idea. If you sell it for $300, promote it as $1 + $299 delivery fee or something like that. If you deliver 300 sticks, leave him...
You say you can repair bent links 95% of the time... how, what do you do?
Glad he's ok, relatively speaking. Can happen oh so fast!
Very cool, American hornbeam? Also called musclewood? It sure looks NOTHING like hop hornbeam, surprised they are related. Musclewood, well, that...
Curious, I did find the link -- 04401chainsaws I'm wondering what the heck would you do with a collection like that if you bought it!
That is wild, never heard of such! That man was addicted! Heck, I'd like to see how big a place to store all of that! Wow, just wow!
Several small understory trees like this from a tornado blowdown area. The trunks remind me of a muscled up animal. The trunks have ridges all...
I planted six chestnuts, five survived 3 years now. Also probably eight dogwoods. None survived. Several various hardwoods and a few cypress in...
I have the EXACT splitter that Ralphie Boy has and for quite awhile, I struggled to figure out which way is ON. The dadgum icons are NOT...
Or maybe some links are bent? Threw a chain cutting some very small limbs out of the way. I gotta stop that! Good way to throw a chain! The chain...
What a score, your scores are amazing.
I've thought of this very thing as a potential big source; however, I wonder what is in it for the farmer? My dad was a farmer/rancher with lots...
Immortalized in Tony Joe White's tribute to Annie and poke sallet.