A pic would be great!
What is this, its about 4x4 inch size or so. Only thing that came to mind is for making board roads. Which are used in oilfield drilling and also...
We have loblolly and shortleaf pine, I have never noticed sapwood on them. Curious. Congrats again, BZB, those plaques are awesome and the shirt...
Not sure what you are describing but sounds interesting.
For what? And why is it good for that? Curious about sassafras, I have that tree.
I noticed Woodwhore's profile pic and it made me think of a question I've had. If you want to build a very long stack, would you need to just crib...
I've always thought wow those splitters are fast but wondered if they have enough torque. I like fast, it's tempting but, wow, sticker shock, the...
My brother has a maul somewhat like that, I forget the name, monster maul or something, and I do not like it. The x27 is far better.
I already did it. He has a brother and a sister and I found out they all live together in the original family home. They are able-bodied and are...
Wondering if anyone has ever done a study to determine the sun's role, if any. Take two stacks, one split wide. (If the stack is more than one...
I would love that, gladly pay that for plastic, cool! Never see those around here, they're all wood.
I've never burned cherry, so, was looking forward to it. I had cut a small cherry tree that had to go, was growing up into a nuisance area at my...
Product "Mechanic in a bottle," it seems that might work to weave its way through your fuel system if, in fact, you figure out you need to take...
Yes, have had it happen a few times, always be very cautious and think it through. It always turned out good for me thanks to being told about the...
Those are awesome stacks, you fit in for sure.
When I saw the roofed barn, I figured they might've found a company that went out of business for some other type of operation, and bought it. I...
BTW, I think it was the company I posted above... they have a vending machine for firewood! EDIT: Here is a pic of their vending machine... [IMG]
I have often wondered... there is no way that wood, alone, would throw a spark from a chain, is it? Would it not always be a grain of sand?
I agree on that but, holy cow, that town is only 35,000 people and there is another town 20 miles away of 35,000. I have a city with a metro area...
People don't burn in the deep south? My customers and I disagree. Of course, nothing like you northern burners do! This is in east Texas,...