Can you guesstimate the DBH of that tree, I can't imagine 13 cords from a tree, especially a hedge. We call them Horse Apple trees or Bois d'arc...
I do not recall having trouble with the flippy cap on my ms362 until today. The dang thing would NOT seat! Bar oil cap. Neither me or helper...
LOL, I couldn't even finish it! Sheesh, that huge wheel gizmo is bad news!
I never see ash around here but I am going to try to find some. Curious, those of you who have ash, do you know what species it is? I see mentions...
That Gorilla Cart posted above looks great for a woman. I bought my gf a Worx Aerocart and that thing is amazingly easy. Tremendous leverage...
Wow, that is amazing, would love to have that! I have long wished for a skidsteer type machine for various chores! Curious about how much a...
Trying to envision exactly what you describe... are you saying end result is that the barrel is inverted, and with the new bottom (the former...
I cut 16 inch long rounds because big DBH oak gets so dang heavy, I can't lift to my truck! Plus, it makes easy-math stacks -- three stacks 8x4 =...
Sourwood, what kind of trees are in your second pic? Those are amazingly straight, round, long, limb-free trunks. Is it ash? Whatever it is, gosh,...
T Jeff Veal, will the wood dry in a barrel? You drill holes in bottom? No top or use a top? Crates will certainly work, might be cheapest...
Need a box of some kind to store uglies. I like the totes you can take the plastic out and cut to use as a top and the steel frame can serve as...
I didn't say anything to these guys about their lack of safety gear; I kept it their business. OTOH, today, the dad related to me he doesn't get...
It's an interesting thread. I made a thread on Sugarberry a few weeks ago. It looks almost same as hackberry. Splits SO easy, haven't burned it...
Sheesh, it's just a thread on an internet forum, just something to yak about. I just met these guys and I said I like them. I was simply aghast...
A neighbor is having three oaks taken down, nothing wrong with them, just says she's afraid one will fall on house. These are willow oak, they're...
You can noodle a big round all the way through. But I also see people noodle part of the way down and then insert a wedge and split it. Saves wear...
That's interesting! I wonder how much the electricity cost is to run that fan. Hmmm.... found this link below showing a typical box fan to cost...
Very cool, thanks!
Are those heat lamps for drying or lights for seeing?
If you build a long stack, in order to lessen seasoning time, does it matter... keep it one 'row' wide, meaning one split? I see pics on here of...