Welcome, been eyeballing that area for a few years to buy a home or cabin up there, with acreage!
Those of you with moisture meters, or knowledge of studies done... anyone have a feel for moisture content of green wood of any species you've...
Do you think that Asplundh bounty is like a once every multi-decade year thing or ??? I've never seen such cutting of large trees as what you...
Yeah, it was probably the trees. I went back and looked at them, not that big. Sweet gum maybe 12 inches DBH, pine maybe 14 inches. I have stacked...
Heck, just stacked a face cord of oak four days ago and today, I see it's all down! Bummer. I wonder what happened? Is a nice stack of oak just...
If you have an uber sharp chain, it doesn't happen as much, but if you press down on the saw, applying some pressure in the cut, does that make it...
This is what worked for me when I got a price match on another item recently. "Say, could you do a price match on the log splitter; another store...
Not sure what you mean. Are you saying the way one holds the saw can affect the kerf path?
Yep, one that big is a test for a 290. Those big uns wear me out.
I just took both saws and checked the bars and all seems well and they are both new, 2019 bars, only a few hours on each bar. Yes, I should try...
This particular saw is a Makita 4300 but it happened on my Stihl 026, too, so, I assume it has to do with my sharpening, which is done with a...
I have thought several times how much better this site is versus the other one regarding civility.
Yep, Akron didn't work. That did it, thanks!
Could not find a zip code for Southside, VA nor Northside NC. In fact, I have not found a $699 price for any city mentioned in this thread thus...
Any idea what improvements were made?
If anyone can shoot a pic where the location can be identified, or can post what city the $699 price is available, that would be appreciated! I...
What an awesome mini skidder!
Wow, that's about as clean a garage or shop as I have ever seen. Was he in military, lol?
I figured they would do that. I have that splitter, am considering getting another as I wish I had a splitter at my woodlot, which is five miles...
It's two hours out of your day just to get there and back to home. He seems a bit out of touch as to the value of his trees; you're not a logging...