I know right ! My cousin wants the 200 T...as he really liked it ! The guy that was throwing them out said he wouldn't mind having the 61....I...
Gonna pass too. How many forums on this same stuff are we suppose to check everyday lol ! I'll be staying here..my home ;)
I'm gonna find out too I guess lol !!!
I'm hoping by the weekend !
So I just tore it back apart...and resealed everything....I should have just done it the first time. What a pain lol !
:rofl: :lol:
Yes sir !
I love that blue...congrats !!!
So my cousin picked up his Husqvarna 262xp that I rebuilt for him....and he brought me these beauties that were being thrown in the garbage by...
Anybody have a clear answer for this dilema ?? Are you suppose to but sealer in the bearing seal grooves ? For me..this was a pretty tight...
I hear you..I heard it was a pain..and I believe it. That's why I bought new bearings and seals. But I tell ya...it took some effort just to get...
Definetly sealant on the flat matting surfaces. The stuff turned a whitish brown color over the years..hard to miss.
Nope .I edited my above post right as you asked that question lol ! We are on the same page buddy :)
I pondered this.....I decided not to....as the fit with the seals into the grooves of the riser and plastic holders took alot of effort on my...
So next step.....Three Bond on the cylinder...to heck with the base gasket lol.....lubed up everything really well....on goes the...
So I was able to get a little more done today....first...as I have read and seen in vids....lightly sand the bottom of the riser on a flat...
Definetly...it's warming up inside as we speak ;)
So got a few parts in ...... Started with new crank bearings and seals. The original bearings seem good....but...the new set wasn't...