I installed one of these in my previous home (gets installed on top of hot water heater).....worked great since the kitchen sink was on the...
X2!
X4!
If temps are the same as before, I wouldn't have high hopes. I'd be hoping that they would just refund the purchase price BEFORE you spend the...
Checked coils on bottom or back of unit for dog/cat hair or dust/dirt?
Too bad about the Intrigue, but I think I called that way back when the overheating started. Typical signs are white smoke out of exhaust after...
2 tornadoes confirmed not far from me yesterday. I was at work and the wind was wicked. So many trees down around Newburgh, thousands and...
Great job Joey!!! :thumbs:
X2 Happy Mothers Day!
They make the ones that stick to the outside door frame, and the kind that actually go in the door window channel....which did you get? The...
Take a look at these pics.....maybe you can get some info on what model you have, and how old it is. PM Models Oh, and welcome! :handshake:
Congratulations!
X whatever...have a great day Steve!
Been there, almost done with that. :makeitrain"
Congrats!!!!
That costs almost as much as Jay's rod's & reels. :whistle:
70's & 80's here the next 5 days :thumbs:
X whatever!!! :coldone:
Don't forget....in winter snow, you can put it in M, then click up to "2", and it will still pull away from a stop....less wheelspin in slippery...
Good vehicle to add a trailer hitch to.....save on those pellet deals haulin' herself. Good deals on used trailers usually on CL.