Rookie.
will711 On a serious side, any plans on securing that dumpster so STB's cousin won't be making any repeat visits? I would tend to think that...
Well, just got off the phone w/ Tech for Optimum....they handle all the security upgrades automatically....nothing for the end user (me) to do....
This is all I can find: (and I'm not even sure that I have a "smart" router.......I'm on hold with Tech Support as I type this.) How an Upgrade...
Yes, they provided all the equipment for the wireless in the house.
Optimum seems to have nothing on their site that talks about upgrading router software (or anything else even similar to that) :headbang: Maybe...
Unfortunately, most people have no idea how to do all that......including me.
Since there's a lot of 'puter talk on here recently, thought I'd pass this warning along....re-boot your router!! Reboot your router to avoid...
X2!
X2 on that Larry.....get yourself better!!
Same with other appliances, and mattresses too.
This is from the Consum. Rep. "Buying Guide" book. The #3 Samsung was rated a "Best Buy"....... [ATTACH]
I have a top load Whirlpool HE with the low profile agitator. Have had "0" problems with vibration, clothes come out great. Main reason for not...
Side by side with ice maker & water in the left door. All electronic controls. 25 Cu. Ft, all glass shelves, built in water filter, odor filter,...
When I moved into the "new" shack here back in '14, I put all new appliances in (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer & dryer)......all...
The weekend has started! Hope everyone has a safe, fun holiday......and a big THANK YOU to all that have served our country! [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
You talking about Mary Hand and her five sisters? :rofl: :lol:
OK, lets be honest here.....you're both afraid of :heidi:
:rofl: :lol: