X6!!
:drool:
Made it to 92* today....down to 77* right now. More boomers expected by midnight.
Same here....round 2 finished about 20 min ago.
X2 Happy Fathers Day to all you dads!!! :flipeggs::drunk::grizz:
Lousyweather Although I did get my 1st Winchester garand through the CMP, there are other places, although more $$. GunBroker.com is the one...
Chipmunks are a non-issue w/ me......they're so small, eat nuts & seeds and just dig little tunnels. Woodchucks, on the other hand, ARE an issue....
I use CCI Mini Mag HP, just to be sure. Late 1960's 340 B-A Mossberg target bolt, Weaver scope, pin driver. My dad bought it for me....my first...
It doesn't allow the transmission to lock into overdrive.
It's Thursday.....The weekend has begun!!! :coldone::grizz:
My version of that: Getting old sucks. :BrianK:
The Generac's start once a week. Once a month is ok for a portable one.
Anything like that should be tested outside the stove before attempting installation.....even new products can be defective, and think of all the...
Next Friday
X whatever!!!
I'll be "offline" as far as FHC is concerned, starting tomorrow morning. I'm off to my 40th college reunion at SUNY Oswego. Hard to believe...
"A lifelong auto enthusiast, Reuss is a certified industry pool test driver on the North Course of the Nürburgring Motorsport Racetrack in...
X4!!
He is actually an accomplished racer, but the power of the ZR1, plus it's a left hand bend that has a rise that then drops away.......seems to...
Ya think?