I'm not surprised either. Ford is notorious for having many different parts for the same basic vehicle......very easy to get the wrong one...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] We raced with Bentley back in the mid 2000's....Silver Crown & some midgets. Crazy but really a lot of fun. Helped us get...
Hey bogieb , any update on if you figured out the auto setting on the "new" a/c unit?
I'm guessing you're talking about Bentley's Roast Beef(?), not Bentley (Warren)'s Saloon in Maine. ;)
Happy 4th of July!!! Thank you to all who've served our nation!! :usa:
The LG portable I had worked the same......hit "Timer" in the morning before leaving for work, click to # of hrs. before I wanted it to come on....
What brand? Model #?
Why not set the timer to turn on the unit an hour or so before you plan to be home?
X5 !!
I suggest looking BEHIND you too. :heidi:
Heat index of about 105* forecast for here this afternoon........:( A/C has already run a few times this morning. :dennis:
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol: Digital thermometer remote is in the shade under the edge of the shed roof.....says 96* now. The one in the front of the...
94* @ 2PM, but only 39% humidity. :dennis: :coldone:
YES!!! :dennis: On a serious note, everyone be safe these next few days.......dangerous conditions. Keep hydrated, & out of the sun as much as...
Congratulations!!! :banana:
The weekend has officially started!! :coldone:
X6!!
Saving a little $$ at the expense of a good, sound night's sleep is not smart, IMO. Nothing worse than having to drag your a** outta bed and to...
Lots of shopping & running around today. It was a Top 10 day outside, so I put the first coat of deck paint on the front. 2nd coat tomorrow...
Yup, they still are. Manischewitz and Kedem still make concord grape, IIRC.