Ditto :coldone: :grizz:
Just received an email from Mike @ Greene Team......seems that an order is going out to a local Lowes on Sept. 4th. Guess deliveries to BB stores...
Be careful.
You & I have VERY similar thoughts on these things.
Gorgeous......and my favorite color too. Can't wait to hear from you after some initial "scoots" with it.
No, I'd think Lousyweather would be the go-to guy on that.
NICE Doggy! But as you know, pics or it really didn't happen. LOL :D
Really good ball bearing motors, made in the USA.......you need the # A906 Pellet and Corn Stove Auger Drive Motors Sizes - Gleason Avery...
X2 !!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, so sorry you lost a close friend.
Jay T....Big boomers headed your way
Yes....get a Mac.
Wile-E-Coyote.....Super Genius! [MEDIA]
:picard:
And to think I used to really like you two. :mad:
I expected a lot of 'shrooms here too, since the ground has been basically wet for over a month, but so far nothing. :loco: :crazy: I hope your...
Looks like a "El Nino" winter in the NE USA.......hopefully a more "normal" winter for us. (Fingers crossed) there will be less sn*w.
UPDATE: Well, I guess my argument to the park manager finally got through. I asked him, "if I were to take my mobile home, and tow it somewhere...
Well, septic tank had to be cleaned today (park pays for that), but there is water pooling near the connection from the house outlet pipe to the...
X4!