Looks good for 1st attempt! I just draw lines from corner to corner, center 1st tile on top of that, make sure it's square, and go outward.
Bought mine in '14. There are 13,000+ reviews, and it gets a 4.5/5. Yes, it spins at 660 RPM instead of the 1200RPM of the front loaders. NEVER...
Bought a new Whirlpool top loader HE machine 4 yrs ago when I moved to the new shack. Besides it making some weird noises (I'm used to them now),...
When I had my previous house w/ the stove, I had Liberty Mutual. They just needed to see the town inspectors report that the install was right,...
Lots of boomers to the south of me around 4:30-5 PM, not much here....just missed. A little rain.
Looks warped right there to me too.
YES!!!!!
Same here.....92* outside. :dennis:
Journals can be "faked", and I'm guessing the weather station sensor is in your refrig. :whistle:
If everything is the same dimensions as OE, no reason why it shouldn't. Nice work fabbing that up.
:eek: LIAR !!!!!
Power Commander?
Wow....would never know they're 12 years apart
Artic Circle comes to mind......
Hope this holds at least mostly true. Seen similar forecasts on other sites......fingers crossed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
NICE!! Looks great Doggy...Congrats! Except for color, looks like a matching pair in the pic.
:bug:
Hate to bring this up, but looking at the tractor, you expecting a cold snap soon? :faint:
Okie Doug Fir's.....WHOA :eek: Somebody's got some extra :makeitrain" floating around.
You beat me to it, but for Bear, I was going to say Model A. :rofl: :lol: