I want to see the drone footage!
Backwoods made it!!
Not in the order listed though.
I'd hope more than $15 ahead:p:eek:;)
It does look restored or garage kept until at least recently?
Maybe there is an accidental 3 in there?
I always wonder what the new guys are thinking when they read these posts:rofl: :lol:
You know I also didn't think that even though I drive the highlander now. It was my wife's car for like 7 or 8 years. I put it on there to tow the...
I was just thinking we need a like "feed thong" from this NE GTG their having!
Mine seems to be holding up well
I guys the paying one guy who then has his buddies stop by to BS then they do the work, model didn't work out?
Curt is or was made in america. They make a decent and aford able hitch. Have one on my Highlander that I installed. Appeared well made.
Does the deck hove poly on it or is it wet?
It's 75f now at 8:36am. Probably on the way to upper 80s or 90? Going out on the boat on lake thus weeked. We went out memorial day weekend and...
Already looks like a good time.
I can. Ot tell you how many king snakes I have seen dead on the road that I looked at and their belly split open and there were rattlers or...
Rentals?? Are you renting cabins out or did some rent in the area? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This is true. We seriously joke about it here but seems like every other person that's not from here is from ohio!!!??? Yall must have a crap ton...
But if there not poisonous why are you killing them?? They eat rats and mice! Unless there like hanging around your chicken coop. Around here the...