I want to go to Alaska bad!! One day this southern boy will make it up there!
I dont think i ssw snow short of a few flurries this year?? Other than at my house when i wasnt there. Yall are getting snow Mid June!! Its 85f...
That is a nice trailer, and a lot of work on those aides!. I think I may take your idea and put removable sides on the front y foot if possible...
Nice truck
Hate to hear the sad news. I know he is in a wonderful place. He was part of the greatest generation that ensured that we can live the lives that...
Colt Ford "Workin On" [MEDIA]
I noticed too.
Are you having one or have you in the past? You are hundreds of miles and HOURS closer to me!
Auto focus.
Haha! That's hillarious! Leaving useful stuff around on purpose but not saying anything! I was going through Brian's list and was like wow! Look...
Last 2 days have seen highs in the 90s. Lake water surface temp 88-90f! Was good to get out on the lake aND play the last 2 days.
Nice
I noticed this pic instantly as well. Loved the chip trail I noticed it too!! Loved it
Wow what a drive!
How did Backwoods Savage get there? I assume his wife didn't come since I didn't see here in any pics?
Taking ideas from grizzly adam
But look at the lost opportunity cost of money for tieing up $36,000 for over 20 years??? Probably an old man truck that was garage kept that he...
That first pic is amazing!
And don't get me wrong. I do not think it's worth anywhere near the 33k!
6 days till what?