Maybe my brother will be moved back kn the east coast and I can use him as a pit stop and make the trip next year? Or I will just stop at Eric VW...
Haha! Gotcha. That makes more sense!
I bet the economy deisel has good sound system. The system in my Tadesman package Ram1500 Work truck sound great!
Someone put a 20 in the pooped to see if someone would take it out?
I would have loved to have made it up there to this one, and met a bunch of good folks. I have actually been to NH once. It was beautiful country....
Yea the dual residents head back up north in I guess March or April were easily into the 80s most days of April usually and have often hit 90 a...
We have one that perches on the house or right outside out bedroom window!
You killed a 10 year old trucko_O!
???????Uh, Dude...We live in the same area? Turkey season has been out for over like 5 weeks!!
Since this weekend, except the last day or two i think the heat index has been in the triple digets. I think they make this stuff up. I was...
Thank yall for your service!
I guess i was getting at, is that motor used here at all? So would you be able to buy say a water pump for it, or a valve cover or oil pan gasket...
Do you have to buy parts from other countries as well since our aftermarket wouldnt need to support them? Yes i know there all made in china anyway.
My farm mower is a 20 year old yardman. MTD company. Hood been gone for over a decade. Got it from a coworker who ran it hard for years. I have...
I slime all my mower and tracot tires. The tractor has tubes in it with the special tube slime. But mower tires make it about 10 years or so...
Is the camera fogged up after coming out of the cold house into the hot humid outside?
If I ever remember to look. Been away the last few days though.
Cheng shin I read is china's largest tire manufacturer . I have a wood cart from HF and those bike tires have rotted and cracked in a very short...
So "Brenda" is monitoring this thread?